1. Choose your price package, select Standard, Standard+, Elite, or Professional package, and click START FOR FREE.
2. You will be asked for your Contact and Store details. Please enter your relevant details here.
3.For Store details, please let us know which eBay site your store is on. The currency will be based on the site you selected. Please also enter a postcode for use as reference. Clicking Add Store will take you to eBay for you to grant an authorized eBay token
4. At eBay, please log in with your store's User ID (NOT the store name)
5. If you have more than one store, you can always provide the additional store details at a later stage.
6. Please allow approximately 15 minutes to sync your eBay online store to StreetPricer.
You will be brought to the respective sites instead, (e.g. eBay or PayPal) to log in and provide authorization there.
Check your Account Profile details
Make sure your details have been captured correctly.
1. Login to StreetPricer.com
2. Click on the Account Profile link at the top corner or from the menu Settings > Account Profile.
3. Make sure your details are correct and fill in any additional details that are blank
4. Check that the Seller ID, Site and Ref Location is correct here. (Note: it is NOT your Store's name or ID but your store's User ID for eBay)
5. If this is your first login, please change your password as well.
6. Save everything and you should be ready to bring in your eBay items.
Importing Your items to StreetPricer
1. This process will bring in all your current ACTIVE eBay listings
2. By default, after you've signed up, this will be scheduled for the next system import run
3. However, you can kickstart this process by going to:
Click the Refresh Now button of the selected store
4. This will kick start the import and depending on how many items you have this can take 5-30 minutes
5. Check after the appropriate time in eBay Listings that your listings have been imported properly
At this point, with all default options. The Radar will be scheduled to scan for potential competition to your items. This will largely be competing for items that have the same SKU, MPN, Brand, UPC, EAN or Title. StreetPricer will NOT AutoPrice or update eBay in any way at this stage.