The eBay Listing page has two main sections
- Store Refresh and CSV data
- Items view
Section 1. Store Refresh and CSV data allows users to:
- refresh your store's items (this is scheduled to refresh daily), Do this only if you have added new listings in the last hours.
- download your store's data as stored by StreetPricer, in either Foe CSV or Items CSV format
- change individual item settings or data en masse, upload any data, such as Floor Prices, Keywords, flags, etc.
For more details, see eBay Listings - CSVs upload and download
Section 2. Items view allows users to:
- display data and settings for each item.
For more details, see eBay Listings -Items view